Emzingo|U Startup Bootcamp
Time & Location
About the Event
Emzingo|U offers a weekend experience that will enrich your knowledge on how to create your on own startup from scratch. Throughout the weekend you will have a chance to build and work on your idea from the very initial stages all the way to launching and pitching it. Using a Human Centered Design methodology you will learn about user research, insight creation, ideation, prototyping and testing.
Don't have an idea but want to learn how you can build a startup from scratch? Join anyway! We'll be making groups depending on interests so you'll be able to work with like-minded aspiring entrepreneurs.
Make long lasting connections, expand your network beyond your area of study and learn by doing.
What you'll leave the Bootcamp with:
- An actionable plan for your startup built from scratch
- Deep knowledge on the methodology of Design Thinking and HCD
- Mapping and understanding of your potential users, stakeholders and ecosystem
- Deep understanding of the challenge you’re trying to solve
- Creative confidence and practical development of ideation and prototyping techniques
- Your first startup pitch
- Valuable feedback from experts and peers
- Great connections for future collaboration
What is Included:
- All-inclusive 2 nights lodging (shared accommodation)
- Full access to Startup Bootcamp sessions and program
- Working discussion groups
- Showcasing of entrepreneurial ideas
- During and post-event networking opportunities
- Transportation to and from the center of Madrid
- Internet fees
- Snacks and coffee breaks.
Price per person: 600€
Pre register if you're interested and we'll reach out to you with more info. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
If your university or company is sponsoring this event for you, reach out to email@example.com